RFID billfold wallet of vintage eco leather - Nevada
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 2 cm
- Delivery: Helaas uitverkocht
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Fancy men's wallet made of strong, ecologically tanned leather
The Nevada is a practical and safe wallet for men. Although there are also quite a few ladies who prefer this type of wallet. The inside has a very clear layout with plenty of space for passes, banknotes and coins. In addition, your passes are RFID protected.
Moreover, the vegetable tanned leather ensures an experienced and sturdy vintage look.
● External dimensions 12 x 10 x 2 cm
● Sturdy, vegetable tanned bovine leather
● RFID-protection against skimming
● 2 pockets for bills, receipts etc.
● 10 card slots, 1 box with window
● Coin pocket with snap button and two compartments
● Fair made in India
With RFID foil against data theft
The Nevada is lined with RFID foil, so your passes can not be skimmed. This way you are well protected against data theft.
Vegetable tanned leather
This wallet is made of high quality cow leather, which is tanned mainly with vegetable substances. After that it is treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look. This way it keeps its natural character and will get a beautiful patina in the course of time.
Because of the high fat content the leather can slightly emit when you start using it. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.