Jennyffer necklace with chicon and acai seeds - black
- Brand: MoreThanHip-Joyas
- Sustainability: fair trade, handicraft, organic
- Colour: black
- Material: acaí, chirilla beads, tagua (vegetable ivory)
- Dimensions: 33 x 2 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Festive handmade necklace of natural seeds
The Jennyffer necklace is a beautiful eco jewel that will definitely crown your outfit for a night out. Made from dried and coloured chicon seeds and acai berries, combined with transparent beads.
The result is a chic appearance, which you of course do not have to save for special occasions
● Made from natural chicon seeds and acai berries
● Dimensions: chicon beads diameter approx. 2 cm; acai beads diameter approx. 1 cm
● Adjustable cord up to a maximum wearing length of 33 cm
● All pieces are slightly different due to unique organic shapes / texture
● Available in two colors: black and blue / green
● Handmade in Colombia (fair trade)
Chicon, Acai and Chirrilla beads
The Jennyffer consists of 5 chicon beads, 8 acai beads, some small black chirilla seeds and a number of colourless transparent beads. The beads are strung to a beautiful necklace on four black strings.
Adjustable for the ideal bearing length
The ends of the cord are connected to each other with a sliding knot of an acai bead, so you can easily carry the chain at the right height.
This necklace is ideal for people with sensitive skin, because the materials are of natural origin and therefore also nickel-free. And do not forget: because it is vegetable material, vegans can also enjoy these beautiful jewelery. In addition, this jewelry needs no maintenance. However, it is important not to expose it to water or sunlight for a long time.
MoreThanHip Joyas: happy jewelry with natural materials
With the Joyas collection we want to offer a wide selection of beautiful, happy jewelry. Joyas is being fairly produced in Colombia – which already can make you happy. In addition, we use as a lot of natural materials such as tagua nuts, acai berries and chirilla seeds. And this in combination with various other materials, from glass beads to semi precious stones.
The Joyas collection consists of chains, bracelets, earrings and tassels in many different designs and colour combinations. Really super nice eco jewelry!
Fair production in Colombia
The jewelry from the Joya's collection is designed by MoreThanHip and Sapia, Colombia's largest fair trade producer. Production takes place in women's groups working for Sapia. These groups provide steady work, training and good reward and working conditions to people at the bottom of Colombian society.