Ladies laptop bag 15,6" brown vintage ecoleather - Primrose
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 40 x 32 x 15 cm
- Delivery: In stock, immediately
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 17:00, same (working) day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Spacious ladies laptop bag with beautiful round shapes
The Primrose is more than a strong and practical 15.6 inch laptop bag. Its beautiful round shapes distinguish it from most other work bags for women. Different than usual and yet with a businesslike look.
Moreover, this work bag offers a lot of storage space and a lot of handy compartments and compartments. The two-sided zipper extends all the way to the sides, so you can fully open the bag and easily reach everything. And you can carry it both on the handles and on the adjustable (and detachable) shoulder strap.
Also very nice: the Primrose is made of strong vegetable tanned leather with a beautiful vintage look, in a beautiful and easy to combine color brown.
PLEASE NOTE: SUITABLE FOR LAPTOPS UP TO 37,5 CM WIDE X 26 CM HIGH
Please measure your laptop before ordering to avoid disappointment.
● Overall dimensions 40 x 32 x 15 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide with vintage look
● Laptop compartment 36.5 cm wide
● Various compartments on front, back and inside
● Adjustable shoulder strap (max. 135 cm) with shoulder pad for optimal wearing comfort
● Weight: approx. 1100 grams
● Luxurious finish
● Fair made in India (WFTO)
Ideal for intensive daily use
The Primrose is fully lined with a khaki-coloured cotton fabric, which matches the colour of the leather well. The inner compartment is divided in two by a 14 cm high zip pocket, so you can organise your stuff easily.
On one side there is a laptop compartment for 15.6 inch laptops up to 36.5 cm wide and a zipper compartment. The other side has a pocket for your phone.
On the front is a large zipper pocket with a pocket for cards and two pen holders. Also on the back of the bag is a large zipper pocket.
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality, ecologically (vegetable) tanned cowhide leather and has carefully crafted, solid stitching that together ensure a long life of the bag.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that there is no child labour and no social exploitation of employees and that the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.