RFID zipp mini-wallet in brown vintage eco leather - Swindon
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade, handicraft
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 2 cm
- Delivery: in stock, immediate
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Shipping within 2 working days
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Rest of EU € 9,95;
rest of world € 25,-
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Smart eco leather wallet with RFID security
The Swindon is a handy little wallet for some change and banknotes. Ideal if you go out and only want to bring a small wallet that easily fits in your pocket or a small bag.
With RFID foil against data theft
This mini wallet is lined with RFID foil, so your cards can't be skimmed. This way you are well protected against data theft.
● Overall dimensions 13 x 9 x 2 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide
● Lined with cotton fabric in matching colour
● Closure with solid bronze-colored metal zipper
● Weight: 25 grams
● Fair made in India (WFTO)
Ecoleather with vintage look
The wallet is made of strong, vegetable tanned cowhide with a vintage look and feel. So not an even surface, but rather a lived look. And it is produced Fair Trade.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that there is no child labour and no social exploitation of employees and that the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.