Travel wallet with passport pocket in brown vintage eco leather - Tacoma
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 14,5 x 11 x 1,5 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Luxury travel wallet made of strong ecologically tanned leather
The Tacoma is a practical and handy wallet for travelling. This wallet has a special compartment for your passport. There are also 8 pockets for cards and two large compartments for bills and travel documents, such as boarding passes or vouchers. That's what you like to go on holiday with.
Moreover, the vegetable tanned leather gives a worn and tough vintage look.
● Outer dimensions 14.5 x 11 x 1.5 cm (folded open 29.5 cm wide)
● Robust, vegetable tanned cow leather
● 2 compartments for stationery, travel documents, receipts, etc.
● 1 passport pocket and 1 large insert pocket
● 8 compartments for cards
● Full width zip pocket
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This men's purse is made of high quality cowhide, tanned mainly with vegetable substances. Afterwards it has been treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rough vintage look. This allows it to retain its natural character and will give it a beautiful patina over time.
Because of its high fat content, the leather can shed light in the beginning. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.