Large travel bag / sports bag of vintage brown eco leather - Topeka
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 49 x 33 x 26 cm
- Delivery: Helaas uitverkocht
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Sturdy weekend bag / travel bag / sports bag of strong eco-leather with vintage look
The Topeka is a nice spacious travel bag with a robust and sturdy look, thanks to the use of vegetable tanned and oiled leather. This combination is good for a unique vintage look.
The special feature of this model is the good accessibility of the inside of this travel bag. The zipper can be opened on both sides all the way up to the bottom. This allows you to open the bag completely so that you can see what's in it and you can easily handle it anywhere. Ideal if you are traveling or going to play sports.
In addition, the Topeka offers a few roomy zippered compartments, and you can wear it by the handles and adjustable shoulder straps.
● External dimensions 49 x 33 x 26 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned leather
● Large inside compartments, fully zipper closed
● Fully lined, with wide zip pocket and compartments for mobile and pens
● Large zipper pocket 40 x 23 cm on back
● Two fixed leather grips
● Adjustable and removable shoulder strap (max. 130 cm)
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made ecologically tanned cow leather of high quality. The leather is treated with oil, which gives it a natural and rugged vintage look. This way it keeps its natural character and will get a beautiful patina in the course of time.
Because of the high fat content the leather can slightly emit when you start using it. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.