Ladies workbag / shopper of vintage eco leather - Wichita
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 43 x 27 x 13 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Eco-leather shopper or workbag with a cool vintage look
Have you always wanted to have a nice, strong bag, you can use both your work and in your spare time? Take a look at the Wichita then. This shoulder bag with shopper model is made of leather with a sturdy, vintage appearance. Combined with a trendy and practical design you get an ideal bag for intensive daily use.
● External dimensions ca. 43 x 27 x 13 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned bovine leather
● Large interior compartiment with zipper closure
● Inside: zip pocket, pockets for Phone, pens and cards, cord with detachable purse
● On the front: three pockets with flap and push buttons and a zippered pouch.
● Large zippered compartment on the back side
● Two leather handles to carry the bag in your hand or on the shoulder
● Strong adjustable and removable leather shoulder strap (up to approx. 140 cm)
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made ecologically tanned cow leather of high quality. The leather is treated with oil, which gives it a natural and rugged vintage look. This way it keeps its natural character and will get a beautiful patina in the course of time.
Because of the high fat content the leather can slightly emit when you start using it. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories of GB are produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation. But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment. In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.