RFID wallet for anti skim eco leather - Raleigh
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 10 x 12 x 2 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 17:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Luxury RFID men's wallet made of strong, ecologically tanned leather
The Raleigh is a practical and safe wallet for men. However, there are also quite a few women who prefer this type of wallet. The inside has a very clear layout with lots of space for cards, banknotes and coins. Moreover, your cards are RFID protected.
The vegetable tanned leather also provides a worn and tough vintage look.
● Dimensions 10 x 12 x 2 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide
● 2 compartments for bills, receipts etc.
● 7 slots for cards and 4 slots
● Box with view window and coin compartment with snap button
● RFID protection against skimming
● Fair made in India
With RFID foil against data theft
The Raleigh is lined with RFID film, so your passes can't be skimmed. This way you are well protected against data theft.
Vegetable tanned leather
This men's wallet is made of high-quality cowhide, mainly tanned with vegetable materials. Then it is treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look. This preserves its natural character and will give it a beautiful patina over time.
Because of the high fat content, the leather can emit light in the beginning. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.