RFID luxury men's wallet of brown vintage eco-leather - Luton
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade, handicraft
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 12 x 9.2 x 2,5 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Wallet made of strong, ecologically tanned leather with a removable mini wallet
The Luton is a luxurious and practical wallet for men. Although there are also quite a few ladies who prefer this type of wallet. Maybe it is because of the vintage and tough vintage look of the vegetable tanned eco leather
The interior has a classic layout with space for passes, banknotes and coins. Special is the removable mini wallet for 6 cards and a pocket for bills and a few coins. Handy if you only want to take a few passes. Or if you just want to leave some cards at home.
With RFID foil against data theft
This billfold wallet is lined with RFID foil, so your cards can't be skimmed. This way you are well protected against data theft.
Note: This does not apply to the separate card holder; only to the wallet itself! So if you have the card holder out of the wallet, your cards are not protected.
● Outer dimensions 12 x 9.2 x 2.5 cm
● Robust, vegetable-tanned cow’s hide
● 2 boxes for bills, receipts etc.
● 6 compartments for cards and coin pocket with push button
● Removable mini wallet with 6 pockets
● Available in black, dark brown or brown vintage
● Fair trade from India
Vegetable tanned leather
This men's wallet is made of cowhide of high quality, tanned mainly with vegetable substances. Then it is treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look. This preserves its natural character and will get a beautiful patina over time.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that no child labor and no social exploitation of employees takes place and the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.