RFID card holder for 6 cards of dark brown eco-leather - Preston
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade, handicraft
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 1,8 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 17:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Handy, small card holder of strong, vegetable tanned leather
Are you going to a party or festival and do not feel like carrying a large wallet with you? Then the Preston comes in handy. This is a small zipper wallet for up to 6 cards, banknotes and coins, which easily fits in your pocket or small bag. Also handy to keep some change and cards in your car.
With RFID foil against data theft
This credit card holder is lined with RFID foil, so your cards can't be skimmed. This way you are well protected against data theft.
● External dimensions 10 x 7 x 1.8 cm
● Robust, vegetable-tanned cow leather with a vintage look
● Closes with a sturdy zipper
● Subdivision into 2 main compartments and 6 slots for passes
● Fair made in India
● Available in dark brown, vintage brown, dark blue and black
Vegetable tanned leather
This wallet is made of high-quality cowhide, which has been tanned mainly with vegetable substances. This gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that no child labor and no social exploitation of employees takes place and the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.