RFID card holder for 10 cards of brown vintage eco leather - Dublin
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 2 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 17:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Card holder / wallet with anti skim of vintage eco leather
Want to make sure your credit or debit cards can't be skimmed? Then go for a card holder with RFID protection against data theft.
The Dublin card holder is robust and sturdy and offers space for up to 10 bank cards. In addition, you still have plenty of room for some change or bank notes. The harmonica system on the inside gives a good overview and access to your cards.
Also useful when you don't feel like taking a large wallet with you. Fits easily in a pocket or small bag.
● Overall dimensions 10 x 7 x 2 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide with vintage look
● Closes with a sturdy zipper
● Harmonica system for up to 8 bank or credit cards
● RFID protection for anti skim
● Available in brown or dark brown vintage eco leather
● Fair made in India
With RFID protection against data theft
The Dublin is lined with RFID foil, so your passes can't be skimmed. This way you are well protected against data theft.
Vegetable tanned leather
This wallet is made of high-quality cowhide, which has been tanned mainly with vegetable substances. This gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that no child labor and no social exploitation of employees takes place and the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.