Medium canvas shopper or beach bag - Daytona olive green/white
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: ecological, fair trade
- Colour: green, white
- Material: cotton, leather
- Dimensions: 53 x 25 x 24 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Spacious shopper made of organic cotton with summer pattern
The Daytona is a spacious canvas shopper, which you can use both for groceries and as a beach bag. It has a large reinforced bottom and a zipped pocket on the inside. The bag does not close with a zipper, but both sides can be fastened together with a musketon hook.
In short, a delicious summery bag made of organic cotton with a nice pattern.
● Material: canvas / thick organic cotton
● Dimensions: 53 x 25 x 24 cm
● Fitted with inner zipped pocket
● Lockable with musketon hook
● Reinforced bottom
● Two leather handles (height 21.5 cm)
● Available in three different patterns/colours
● Fairly produced in India
Spacious and strong shopper
The Daytona doesn't seem that big because it's not very high. But the wide, reinforced bottom makes it very spacious, e.g. to use as a shopper, on holiday, as a beach bag or just for a day out.
The bag is sturdy, strong and offers plenty of space. Thanks to the long handles, you can carry the Florida both on your shoulder and in your hand.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.