Luxury ladies RFID long wallet from eco leather - Derby dark blue
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade, handicraft
- Colour: blue
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 19 x 10,5 x 2,5 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 17:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Large eco leather wallet for ladies with lots of compartments
The Derby is a luxury flap wallet made of strong ecologically tanned cow leather. This gives it a slightly vintage look. The inside offers a lot of space, but thanks to the convenient layout it is always clear and organized.
With RFID foil against data theft
This wallet is lined with RFID foil, so your cards can't be skimmed. This way you are well protected against data theft.
● External dimensions 19 x 10.5 x 2.5 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cow leather
● Closes with flap and push button with 2 positions
● Subdivision into 2 main compartments and 3 insert compartments for bills, receipts, etc.
● 16 slots for cards, 1 box with window
● Zipper pocket for coins on the inside
● With RFID foil against data theft
● Fair made in India
● Available in dark brown, brown vintage, blue and black
Vegetable tanned leather
The Derby is made of high-quality, ecologically (vegetable) tanned cow leather. The solid construction and careful finish ensure a long life for this wallet.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that no child labor and no social exploitation of employees takes place and the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.