Leather shopper with zipper vintage brown eco leather - Charlotte
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 38 x 31 x 10 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Tough, leather shopper bag with zipper
With this cool shopper, you can take everything you need during the day with you. A very nice bag for your work, but also for a day off.
It fits an A4 writing pad and of course all kinds of other things you need every day, such as your wallet, make-up, keys, water bottle, etc. The bag closes with a sturdy zipper.
You can easily carry this lady's bag over the shoulder because of the double long shoulder straps. This stylish shopper with lots of storage space is also produced sustainably. Good to know!
● Dimensions: 38 x 31 x 10 cm (outer dimensions)
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide
● Inside: 1 large open compartment for A4 and 1 zip compartment for e.g. wallet and phone compartment
● Front and back: a spacious pocket with a hidden zipper
● Handle drop: 29 cm
● Weight: 800 grams
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality cowhide, tanned mainly with vegetable materials. Then it is treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look. This preserves its natural character and will give it a beautiful patina over time.
Because of the high fat content, the leather can emit light in the beginning. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.