Large laptop bag 15.6" dark brown eco leather - Glasgow
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 40 x 29 x 9,5 cm
- Delivery: Helaas uitverkocht
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Tough, spacious laptop messenger bag with lots of pockets
The Glasgow laptop bag is a strong, spacious work bag made of strong vegetable tanned leather with a vintage look. This work bag offers plenty of storage space and has many compartments and closes with a sturdy bronze metal zipper. A solid shoulder bag for intensive daily use in a beautiful and easy to combine dark brown colour.
● Buitenmaten 40 x 29 x 9,5 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide with vintage look
● Laptop compartment 39.5 cm wide
● Various pockets on front, back and inside
● Adjustable shoulder strap (max. 135 cm) with shoulder pad for optimal wearing comfort
● Weicht: approx. 1290 gram
● Luxurious finish
● Available in dark brown and brown vintage eco leather
● Fair made in India (WFTO)
Ideal for intensive daily use
The Glasgow's main compartment offers a great deal of space, for example for a narrow A4 boarder. This compartment is also equipped with a large laptop compartment for laptops up to 39.5 cm wide, a luxury phone compartment, and a zip pocket on the back of the laptop compartment.
The bag closes with a sturdy metal zipper. The lid remains in place thanks to the beautifully concealed magnetic buttons.
On the front you will find a rum pocket with pen holders, a zipper pocket and a pocket with flap pockets. Also on the back of the bag is a large zipper pocket.
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality, ecologically (vegetable) tanned cowhide leather and has careful and solid stitching that together ensure a long life of the bag.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that there is no child labour and no social exploitation of employees and that the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.