Luxurious 15,6’’ work bag of eco leather with vintage look - Detroit
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 39,5 x 31,5 x 14,0 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Luxury business bag from strong eco leather with lots of space and robust vintage look
The Detroit is an ideal workbag for those who need a bag with lots of pockets and storage space.
The bag is made of strong bovine leather which is ecologically tanned. This gives it a sturdy, vintage appearance. In short, a very luxurious business bag for men and women with lots of features.
● External dimensions 39,5 x 31,5 x 14,0 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cow leather
● 2 compartments and 1 large zipper pocket
● 1 spacious zipper pocket on backside of the bag
● Suitable for 15,6 inch laptop (removable protective sides in compartment)
● Front compartment with luxurious interiors for cards, pens, etc.
● Sturdy leather hand held and removable/adjustable shoulder strap (max. 145 cm)
● Large flap with sturdy snap closures
● Pouch fo two pens underneath flap
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality cow leather, which is tanned mainly with vegetable substances. After that it is treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look. This way it keeps its natural character and will get a beautiful patina in the course of time.
Because of the high fat content the leather can slightly emit when you start using it. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.