Deluxe A5 writing case of dark brown eco leather - Brighton
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade, handicraft
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 18 x 23,5 x 4 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Handy, strong conference folder made of dark brown vegetable tanned leather
The Brighton is a handy and super-strong conference folder with on the right side space for an A5 notebook and on the left a number of compartments in various formats.
The beautiful design and execution in vintage dark brown leather also creates a luxurious business look.
This document holder is made of strong, vegetable-tanned cowhide with a vintage look and feel. So no even surface, but rather a lived look. And it is produced Fair Trade. Eco and honest, so double good.
● Overall dimensions 18 x 23.5 x 4 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide
● Closure with solid all-round zipper
● For A5 writing pad and with different pockets
● Weight: approx. 285 grams
● Deluxe finish
● Available in dark brown and brown vintage eco leather
● Fair made in India (WFTO)
● Also available in A4 size (Chester)
A5 writing pad and handy compartments
When you open the Brighton, you can attach an A5 writing pad on the right-hand side. The left side has four compartments for business cards, credit cards and the like. Behind it is a pocket and a pocket where you can store a stack of A5 documents. In the middle you will also find a pen holder.
Safe all-round zip closure
The all-round bronze-coloured metal zipper securely closes the writing case. You can carry it comfortably under your arm without the risk of losing anything.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that there is no child labour and no social exploitation of employees and that the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.