Crossbody bag of dark brown eco leather - Maidstone
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade, handicraft
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 24,5 x 13,5 x 4,5 cm
- Delivery: Helaas uitverkocht
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 17:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Shoulder bag or festival bag made of dark brown eco leather
The Maidstone is a simple but feminine shoulder bag with a long adjustable and detachable shoulder strap. Ideal for daily use, but also for a night out or a festival. The wristband is very handy to use this bag as clutch
It is made of vegetable tanned leather with a beautiful vintage look, in a beautiful and easy to combine colour dark brown.
● Material: vegetable tanned cowhide
● Dimensions: 24,5 x 13,5 x 4,5 cm
● Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap: max.140 cm
● Detachable wrist band
● Strong zipper closure
● Fully lined in matching colour
● Modern look & feel, luxurious look & feel
● Weight: approx. 220 grams
● Fair Trade produced in India
● Available in dark brown and brown vintage eco leather
Simple and stylish
The inside of the bag consists of one compartment, is lined in a matching color firm cotton and closes with a tough bronze zipper. There is enough space for your phone, some make-up stuff, your keys etc. With the long adjustable shoulder strap you can easily carry this shoulder bag crossbody, so you have your hands free.
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality, ecologically (vegetable) tanned cowhide leather and has carefully crafted, solid stitching that together ensure a long life of the bag.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that there is no child labour and no social exploitation of employees and that the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.