Large workbag for 15,6 inch laptops of vintage eco-leather - Austin
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 42 x 28 x 18 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Business bag with two large compartments and laptop sleeve
The Austin is a really large bag for business use with a robust and tough look, thanks to the use of vegetable tanned and oiled leather. This combination is good for a unique vintage look.
The special feature of this model are the two large compartments, each closed with a zipper. One of them has an extra padded laptop compartment. The two zipped pockets on the front not only provide additional space for small items, but give Austin a unique appearance. To carry with the handles or the adjustable shoulder strap.
● External dimensions 42 x 28 x 20 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned leather
● Two large compartments, fully zipper closed
● Laptop compartment approx. 38 x 25 x 2 cm for 15,6 inch laptops
● Two additional zippered pockets on the front
● Large zipper pocket and trolley belt on back
● Two fixed leather grips
● Adjustable and removable shoulder strap (max. 150 cm)
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made ecologically tanned cow leather of high quality. The leather is treated with oil, which gives it a natural and rugged vintage look. This way it keeps its natural character and will get a beautiful patina in the course of time.
Because of the high fat content the leather can slightly emit when you start using it. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.