Abilene - stylish brown leather ladies workbag
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Dimensions: 37 x 30 x 15 cm
- Material: leather
- Delivery: 2-3 working days
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Shipment within 2 working days
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Rest of EU € 9,95;
rest of world € 25,-
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
The Abilene is a spacious work bag with many practical interior space and compartments
The bag is made of strong cow leather which is ecologically tanned. This gives it a sturdy, vintage appearance. A stylish and strong workbag for women for intensive daily use.
● External dimensions 37 x 30 x 15 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned bovine leather
● Large compartment with large zipper pocket and pockets for phone, pens and cards
● Interior compartment with double zipper closure
● On the front two large pockets with flap and magnetic closure
● Flap with two small zippered pockets and large zipper pocket underneath
● Large zippered compartment for A4 on back
● Strong adjustable and removable leather shoulder strap (up to approx. 145 cm)
● Two leather handles to carry the bag in your hand or on the shoulder
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality cow leather, which is tanned mainly with vegetable substances. After that it is treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look. This way it keeps its natural character and will get a beautiful patina in the course of time.
Because of the high fat content the leather can slightly emit when you start using it. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories of GB are produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation. But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment. In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.