Utah - small shoulder bag brown vintage leather
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Dimensions: 15 x 22 x 5 cm
- Material: leather
- Delivery: 2-3 working days
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Shipment within 2 working days
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Rest of EU € 9,95;
rest of world € 25,-
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
The Utah is a handy little shoulder bag with a long adjustable shoulder strap, so easy to wear cross
The bag is made of strong cow leather which is ecologically tanned. This gives it a distressed vintage look. A nice, practical bag for both going out and holiday as well as intense daily use.
● Standing model; External dimensions 15 x 22 x 4 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned bovine leather
● Fully lined compartment with mobile phone pocket and zippered compartment
● Interior compartment closes with a zipper
● Zipper pockets on front and back
● Adjustable leather shoulder strap (max. 135 cm)
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality cow leather, which is tanned mainly with vegetable substances. After that it is treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look. This way it keeps its natural character and will get a beautiful patina in the course of time.
Because of the high fat content the leather can slightly emit when you start using it. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.