Shopper bag made of vintage brown eco leather with tablet compartment - Dallas
- Brand: GreenBurry
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 37 x 28 x 8 cm
- Delivery: in stock, immediate
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 17:00, same (working) day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Rest of EU € 9,95;
rest of world € 25,-
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Stylish work bag for women with detachable shoulder strap
With this small, compact work bag or shopper bag you can take a lot with you. It fits an A4 writing pad, a small notebook, tablet or iPad and all sorts of other things you need daily, such as your wallet, makeup, keys, etc.
You can easily carry this ladies bag over the shoulder, but also crossbody or crossbody. This elegant, strong work bag for women is also produced sustainably. Good to know!
● Dimensions: 37 x 28 x 8 cm (outer dimensions)
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide
● Inside: 28.5 x 20 x 2 cm notebook/tablet compartment + 1 large open compartment for A4 and 1 zip pocket for e.g. wallet and phone compartment
● Front and back: spacious zipped pocket
● Adjustable, removable shoulder strap (max. 140 cm)
● Weight: 1100 grams
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality cowhide, tanned mainly with vegetable materials. Then it is treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look. This preserves its natural character and will give it a beautiful patina over time.
Because of the high fat content, the leather can emit light in the beginning. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The vintage eco-leather collection is produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation.
But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment.
In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.