Ladies shoulderbag from vintage brown eco-leather - Sheffield
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, ecological, fair trade
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 34 x 27 x 11,5 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 22:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Ladies work bag with elegant basic design
The Sheffield is a sleek shoulder bag with simple lines is still very feminine and smooth. The model is tapered on the side where and has long vertical zip pockets on both sides with decorative long zip fringes. This keeps the front view simple and sleek.
It offers plenty of space for your daily stuff. Yet the bag doesn't look too big. This is due to the beautiful tapered shape seen from the side: wide from below, narrow from above.
The Sheffield work bag is made of vegetable tanned brown leather. The eco leather has a light vintage look and feels luxurious and soft.
At the back of this women's bag is a large zip pocket. The bag closes with a sturdy bronze metal zipper.
● Overall dimensions 34 x 27 x 11,5 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide with vintage look in timeless brown colour
● Various pockets on sides, back and inside
● Adjustable shoulder strap (max. 135 cm)
● Weight: approx. 875 grams
● Deluxe finish
● Fair made in India (WFTO)
Lots of handy storage space
The main compartment is nice and spacious so you can easily take an A4 writing pad or small binder (up to 31.5 x 25 cm), a water bottle and bread bin with you.
The inside is lined with an army green cotton fabric containing 2 spacious pockets for your smartphone and keys and a spacious zip pocket for your wallet. All pockets are equipped with a luxurious leather trim.
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality, ecologically (vegetable) tanned cowhide leather and has carefully crafted, solid stitching that together ensure a long life of the bag.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that there is no child labour and no social exploitation of employees and that the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.
- Pencil case in brown vintage eco leather - Reading€19.95 €16.96