Deluxe A4 writing case of brown vintage eco leather - Chester
- Brand: MoreThanHip-ArtisanWell
- Sustainability: (semi) eco leather, fair trade, handicraft
- Colour: brown
- Material: leather
- Dimensions: 26 x 34,5 x 4 cm
- Delivery: directly from stock
For companies and institutions, MoreThanHip offers special prices when purchasing larger numbers.
Are you interested in this and would you like to receive a quote? Then enter the name of the article (or different items) and the desired number. You can also add additional wishes, such as the application of logos, packaging and cards.
Submit your application and you will receive a response within one business day.Go to the contact page
- Unique eco & fair collection
- Ordered before 17:00, same working day shipped
- Free shipment in NL above €35,-; BE and D above € 50,-
- Tariffs for the rest of Europe
- Free gift wrapping service
- Personal service
calll: +31 (0)348 - 470140
Leather A4 writing case with luxury interior and iPad compartment
With the Chester conference folder, you can keep your business perfectly organized. This writing case has a well thought-out layout with on the left a luxury organizer for cards, cards, papers and a tablet and on the right a space for an A4 writing pad.
The beautiful design and execution in vintage brown leather also creates a representative appearance.
This document holder is made of strong, vegetable-tanned cowhide with a vintage look and feel. So it's not an even surface, but rather a lived-in look. And it is produced Fair Trade. Eco and honest, so double goods.
● Overall dimensions 26 x 34.5 x 4 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned cowhide
● Closure with solid zipper
● For A4 writing pad and with handy organizer
● With iPad or tablet compartment
● Weight: approx. 575 grams
● Luxurious finish
● Available in dark brown and brown vintage eco leather
● Fair made in India (WFTO)
● Also available in A5 size (Brighton)
The Chester has a handy organizer on the left side for the convenient storage of all kinds of things. There are slots for cards and business cards, as well as slots, one of which has a viewing window.
In addition, there is a large pocket, a zipper pocket and a pocket that can hold a tablet or iPad. In the middle you will find a loop for a pen and on the right you can attach a writing pad.
Safe all-round zip closure
The all-round bronze-coloured metal zipper securely closes the writing case. You can carry it comfortably under your arm without the risk of losing anything.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories are produced in a controlled and certified Fair Trade company in India. This means, among other things, that there is no child labour and no social exploitation of employees and that the employees receive a fair wage. The company is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO).
Fairly produced in India by Artisan Well
This collection of bags and accessories from eco leather is produced by Artisan Well. This is a non-profit organization that has been active since 2005 and offers work to more than 100 artisans in Kolkata (Calcutta) in India.
Artisan Well is all about Fair Trade principles. As a result it is a member of both the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization) and the Fair Trade Forum India.
Artisan Well wants to offer employment to poor artisans in a fair and sustainable way. As a result, they can provide better support for their families and gain a view of a better future.
An important aspect is that the artisans feel valued and get more self-confidence. This starts with respecting their craftsmanship and creativity. In addition, Artisan Well makes them self-reliant with training to improve professional skills and production efficiency and help develop market-oriented products.
Finally, an overview of the core values of Artisan Well:
• Paying a fair price to the producers and fair wages to the staff.
• No child labour, forced labour or discrimination.
• Offer good working conditions and training.
• Respect for the environment through the use of sustainable raw materials and responsible disposal of waste material.
• Inspire individual artisans to form a cooperative society and work collectively.
• Social services offer such as education, medical care and hygiene improvement.