The Cheyenne is a hip vintage handbag, with an distinctive character
The bag is made of strong cow leather which is ecologically tanned. This gives it a sturdy, distressed appearance. A stylish and strong handbag or shoulder bag for intensive daily use.
● External dimensions 32 x 23 x 9 cm
● Robust, vegetable tanned bovine leather
● Fully lined compartment with phone pocket and zippered compartment
● Interior compartment closes with a zipper
● Flap closes with snap closure under decorative buckle
● Large zipper pocket on back
● Adjustable and removable leather shoulder strap (max. 150 cm)
● Sturdy leather handle
● Fair made in India
Vegetable tanned leather
This bag is made of high quality cow leather, which is tanned mainly with vegetable substances. After that it is treated with oil, which gives the leather a natural and rugged vintage look. This way it keeps its natural character and will get a beautiful patina in the course of time.
Because of the high fat content the leather can slightly emit when you start using it. However, this is purely vegetable and will disappear completely with a normal wash.
Fairly produced in India
The bags and accessories of GB are produced in controlled and certified manufacturing facilities in India. Among other things this means there is no child labour and no social worker exploitation. But that only organic oils and waxes are used to learning that are safe for employees and the environment. In addition, the school fees paid for the children of the approximately 150 employees in India.